Monday, November 21, 2011

Lots going on

There sure is a lot going on with 31 Gifts these days and I couldn't be more excited!
I already told you about the adorable new option for the starter kit

and now we've got a new design for the thermal lunch tote--sooooo cute---where you can cinch the top closed and with a new and improved insulated thermal liner!


I've got a couple of events I'd love you to come visit. I'll be having an open house with my products on display on Dec 3 from 12-4 and a Holiday Market craft show on Dec 10 from 10-4. Orders placed at either of these events are guaranteed to be delivered by Christmas!

Check out more details of my events at www.mythirtyone.com/nicolefabian and click on "My Events".

Now's a great time to sign up to be a consultant. Besides the adorable starter kit options, the new catalog will be coming out soon so everyone will be excited to put in their order to get the new prints! I'd love you to be part of my team and part of this wonderful Thirty-One family that celebrates, encourages, and rewards each of us! For more information, go to www.mythirtyone.com/nicolefabian and click on "Join My Team".

No comments:

Post a Comment