Monday, October 17, 2011

Two Enrollment Kits--Only $99 each?!

Holy Cow, Thirty-One announced that there are now two options for enrollment kits!!! I wish I could get the other kit too! Love it. So now you have the option of Windsor Collection (the browns, reds, and "fall" colors) or the Black Parisian Pop (blacks and pinks) kit. They have the same contents, just different patterns so you're still getting everything you always have, you just have the option of picking your favorite pattern!!


So, sign up today ;), I'd love to have you as part of my team. Thirty-One is such a wonderful company that really inspires and celebrates it's sales team.

Go to http://www.mythirtyone.com/NicoleFabian/ and click on "Join my team" to get your kit and join a wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment