Saturday, July 23, 2011

Woo Hoo I'm a 31 Gifts Consultant

Hi Friends! I am so excited to be a part of the Thirty-One Gifts family and share my love of bags and organization and all things monogrammed with you! I found 31 in June 2011 and was instantly connected to the Company so I signed up and was put on a waitlist! How many companies have you heard of that needed to implement a waitlist due to popularity?! That speaks to the quality of the products and the excitement of so many women that also want to be part of this family!

In my day-to-day life, I am a wife, mother, and CPA who is completely content but loves my hobbies like scrapbooking and shopping which is where 31 comes in. My first purchase was a 31 Large Utility Tote in Circle Spirals that I got monogrammed with Scrap Stash for my scrapbook goodies! I also got a laptop case with my name embroidered and then a flat iron case so when I travel I don't have to wait to let my straightener cool down. The quality of the product was even better than what I saw from the catalog so I know I've made a good choice and I might be in trouble!
So stay tuned for news and specials from the Company and my journey into this new world! If you're interested in seeing more products or having a party (in-home or catalog) or in becoming a consultant, let me know, I'm excited to share this company with you!

Join my Facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_156940757711634&ap=1

No comments:

Post a Comment